Dear Friends of Tacos & Beer,
In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, it is important for us to connect directly with YOU, our beloved customers, to outline the steps we are taking to keep you and our employees safe. We also want you to know that we are doing our best to contribute to the safety of our local community. We are committed to behaving sensibly and responsibly to do our part and we are confident that our restaurant continues to be safe and we remain open for business! While scientific information is still developing, we have no reason to believe that our processes are ineffective against COVID-19. Here are some of the ways we are doing our part:
- Undertaking additional deep cleaning and sanitation of all work areas, kitchens, bathrooms, and public spaces.
- Stocking up on effective cleaning and sanitation supplies (e.g. disinfectants, bleach, hand sanitizer) to help protect YOU and our employees on the job.
- Evaluating all employee travel plans out of State or out of Country so that we can respond accordingly.
- Displaying signage and communication to note appropriate hygiene practices and hand sanitizer locations.
- Sending employees home at the first sign of illness and reminding them to take good care of themselves and protect their immune systems.
We all have to work together to support one another to keep ourselves and our community safe. We wanted you to know that we are behaving responsibly and sensibly and we look forward to serving you soon! If for some reason your personal circumstances require you to stay home, we are temporarily waiving delivery fees on orders for 10 or more if you order directly from us.
Stay well-fed and healthy,
John & Tabitha Simmons and the entire Tacos & Beer team.